Thursday, November 20, 2008

EVERY NIGHT: 6PM Dimples Showcase!

EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!
Starting at 6pm
Dimples Showcase
3413 W. Olive Avenue
Burbank, California

I used to go here after work when I worked at Disney. LOVES IT! I wish I still lived right around the corner. I'd be there right now.

Why it's better than Brass Monkey:
1) Starts at 6 every weekday! HIGH FIVE!
2) Live Web Cast!
3) Hello Celebrity Sightings!
4) Stage with costumes.
5) Constantly growing list.
6) You get a DVD of yourself if you're a "Virgin" or I think they're for purchase too!
7) The owner is NICE!!!!!!
8) Right off the freeway.
9) The karaoke list is an actual LIST that you sign yourself onto. That way, people don't get pushed ahead of you.
10) The karaoke hosts are way hot. And not on the mic all night long.

No comments: